Skin care science
Since 2011, Apothederm has been dedicated to finding and developing new products to topically treat a variety of everyday skin concerns.
Developed by Helix BioMedix, a specialist dermatology biotech based in the USA, Apothederm are well known for their effectiveness in treating stretch marks and acne. Each product promises visible results in a matter of weeks and to further care for your skin they are all paraben, phthalate, and fragrance free.
Their revolutionary Stretch Mark Cream is formulated with patented SmartPeptide™ technology which helps build collagen and reduces the visible signs of stretch marks.
A new complete acne skin care routine has now been developed to target and treat blemish prone skin. Available in a Brightening Cleanser, Clarifying Toner and as a targeted Acne Treatment your skin is effectively refined, soothed and hydrated all while diminishing the appearance of blemishes.
Stretch Mark Cream Key Benefits:
- Visible results in as little as 2 weeks, improvement continues up to week 12
- Improved skin texture and smoothness
- Visibly reduces the appearance of both red and silver stretch marks
- Helps support and firm the skin
- Fast absorbing, non-greasy formulation
- Fragrance and paraben free
Acne Kit Key Benefits
- Brightens the skin
- Tones and restores skin’s texture
- Exfoliates skin removing dead skin cells gently
- Hydrates skin effectively
- Diminishes blemishes and redness
- Minimises pore size
- Keeps skin balanced
Patented SmartPeptide™ that helps boost collagen and support skin vitality.
- Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter)
Emollient moisturiser that corrects dehydration and dryness.
- Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil
Forms a moisture barrier and helps prevent moisture loss.
- Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter
Hydrates and softens the skin.
- Sodium Hyaluronate
Helps maintain hydration balance.
- Pichia/Resveratrol Ferment Extract
Antioxidant that helps to reduce pigmentation.
- Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract
Anti-irritant that helps to reduce pigmentation.
Anti-irritant and anti-inflammatory ingredient to help soothe red, irritated skin.