- Protects against sun exposure
- Treats old and new scars
- Prevents itching and discomfort
- Creates a transparent protective barrier
Kelo-cote UV is the perfect product to help improve the appearance of scars that are exposed to the sun.
Kelo-cote UV is clinically proven to treat old and new scars and offers the added protection of SPF30 sun protection. It enables scars that are exposed to the sun to be treated whilst being protected.
Silicone has long been established as one of the best treatments for scars, Kelo-cote UV incorporates silicone to treat scars caused by burns, surgery or trauma whilst
offering relief from itching and pain that is often associated with scars.
- Leaves a transparent, elastic barrier to help soothe and treat scars
- Contains SPF30 to protect scars from the sun
- Eases itching, pain and discolouration
- Quick drying, once dried makeup and/or compression garments can be applied.
- Helps treat old and new scars and stretch marks
- Recommended by dermatologists and plastic surgeons
Apply to clean, dry skin twice daily. Continue use for at least 60-90 days. If improvement can still be seen after 90 days continue use.
If treating older or larger scars you may need to continue for more than 90 days.
Once dried subsequent products can be applied. Do not apply to broken skin.
Kelo-Cote can be used on scars immediately after stitches have been removed and the wound is no longer bleeding. Kelo-Cote can be used on acne scarring, do not apply to active acne.