- Improves the appearance of scars
- Silicone based gel
- Prevents itching and discomfort
- Dries to leave an invisible barrier
Kelocote Gel has been clinically proven to improve the appearance of both old and new scars.
This patented silicone based gel can treat and manage scars caused by trauma, burns and surgery. Silicone is by far one of the best treatments for scars, Kelo-Cote utilises
silicone to dramatically improve the appearance of scars whilst relieving the itching, pain and discolouration which often comes hand in hand with scars.
- Quick drying and leaves an invisible, elastic protective barrier over the scar
- Helps to ease itching, pain and discolouration that can be associated with scars
- Makeup, sun protection and/or compression garments can be applied once Kelo-Cote has dried
- Can be used on old and new scars
- Can help improve the appearance of stretch marks
- Recommended by dermatologists and plastic surgeons
Apply Kelo-Cote to the affected area twice daily, ensure the area is clean and dry before applying. Continue use for at least 60-90 days. If improvement can still be seen after 90 days continue use.
Results on older and larger scars may take longer.
Once dried subsequent products can be applied. Do not apply to broken skin.
Kelo-Cote can be used on scars immediately after stitches have been removed and the wound is no longer bleeding. Kelo-Cote can be used on acne scarring, do not apply to active acne.