Lustre Acne Treatment System and FREE Additional Adhesive Strips Worth £22.00.
Lustre Pure Light is a home-use device that treats acne through blue light technology, a technology that has been used by dermatologists to treat acne patients in hospitals world-wide for many years.
Lustre Pure Light is completely safe and works by killing the bacteria within the skin, known as p.acnes, that causes acne. When used for an hour a day over a 12 week acne treatment period, Lustre Pure Light significantly reduces acne bacteria along with redness and inflammation caused by acne, therefore greatly improving the appearance of the skin.
Lustre Pure Light is small, rechargeable and portable so you can treat your spots wherever you are and at any time.
If you have tried prescription treatments, topical and oral antibacterials and had no significant results, try Lustre Pure Light alongside your daily acne skincare regime to see best results.
Lustre Pure Light is very easy to use. Simply apply the therapy heads onto the area of skin to be treated using the adhesive strips that are supplied with the device. 252 adhesive strips are supplied with each device, however, additional adhesive strips can be bought separately.
Our Aesthetic Nurses are on hand to answer any questions you may have and support you through the treatment period should you wish.
Your Lustre Pure Light comes with a 12 month guarantee.
This product can also be found in:
1. Plug each of the three therapy heads into the controller.
2. Place an adhesive strip on each therapy head and place onto the part of the face to be treated. Lustre Pure Light should be used directly on inflammatory acne lesions for best results.
3. Press the centre button on the controller to turn the device on.
4. Use the up and down arrows to set the required number of minutes of treatment. The controller cannot be set for any longer than 60 minutes at any one time.
5. Press and hold the centre button and treatment will start.
6. Once treatment time has come to an end the controller will automatically switch itself off.
7. Remove adhesive strips from each therapy head and discard.
8. Clean the therapy heads using the instructions below.
Cleaning Your Lustre Pure Light
Once an adhesive strip has been used it should be removed from the therapy head and discarded.
Clean the therapy heads with a cleansing wipe or moist cloth. DO NOT use liquid of any kind to clean the therapy heads and do not allow liquid into the controller. If the controller or therapy heads have been exposed to liquid DO NOT plug into mains power supply.
Number of Ratings: 3 | (Only registered customers can rate)|
There are no comments for this product.