- Creates tiny tunnels in the skin
- Stimulates collagen production
- Aids product absorption
- Improves skin tone and texture
The Genuine Dermaroller Home Care Kit includes the HC9 home care device which has been specifically designed to be cleaned, stored and re-used safely.
The Kit Includes:
- HC9 Genuine Dermaroller - 0.2mm
- Dermaroller Cleaner
The HC9 Dermaroller creates tiny tunnels in the skin which trigger the release of growth factors that increase cell renewal. It also aids collagen production that boosts
skin structure and as a result skin looks smoother, healthier and brighter.
The tiny tunnels created by the HC9 Dermaroller stay open for several minutes and allow subsequently applied products to be more effectively absorbed into the epidermis.
- Promotes the release of growth factors
- Aids collagen production
- Aids product absorbtion
- Encourages smoother, brighter skin
We want to make sure you have the correct information and advice before using this product. Please ensure you leave us your contact telephone number when you purcahse this
item so we can call and make sure you have all the information you need to use this product correctly.
Initially use twice a week in the evening and ensure your skin is clean before use.
Firstly consider spliting the face into segments as per figure 1.
Working on one segment at a time using a firm grip make 3 passes forwards and backwards, repeat in the same segment going vertically, horizontally and diagonally as per figure 2. Avoid sideways movements and downward pressure.
If your skin tolerates usage of twice a week for 2 to 3 weeks the number of uses per week and number of passes mentioned above can be increased.
After each use rinse the HC9 device under hot running water, shake dry taking care not to knock the needles. Spray the head and needles with Dermaroller Cleanser and place
back in its storage container.
- Each HC9 device has a use life of between 9 and 12 months if properly cared for and used 2-3 times per week.
- The HC9 device should be used under the guidance and advice of your aesthetic professional. Do not use on active skin conditions such as acne, eczema or psoriasis.
- If HC9 causes irritation or excessive redness stop use immediately.
- Do not share your Dermaroller with any other user.