Please note, this product has replaced the Medik8 Dermaroller.
The new Skinrölla micro-needling device is a professional grade tool that improves the penetration of topical serums.
Made of medical grade titanium alloy, which remains sharper for longer, each device head has around 192 needles which make tiny tunnels in the top layers of the skin. These tunnels create a clear pathway for anti-aging serums and lotions to penetrate down to the lower layers of the skin and therefore give better, more noticeable results. Available in varying needle sizes, the Skinrölla also helps to encourage collagen production to help minimise the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Replacement heads are available.
Suitable for normal, combination and mature skins, use three times a week in the evening followed by the appropriate antioxidant, hydrating or retinol serum. Frequency of use can be increased once the skin has become used to this practice. Do not use on eczema, active breakouts, rosacea, raised moles/warts or psoriasis.
The replaceable head should be replaced every 3 to 6 months, depending on the frequency of use.
If you are new to this product or any of its ingredients, we recommend completing a patch test first.
Please be advised Skinrolla can only be shipped to the following locations: United Kingdom,Ireland.
To use: Attach the system handle to the sterile replaceable head. Cleanse the skin as usual and pat dry. Visibly divide the face in to sections (forehead, left cheek, right cheeks, nose, chin, etc.) then, using a constant but gentle motion, roll the device over each area six times in vertically, horizontally and diagonally.
Follow by applying you usual overnight treatment serum and/or moisturiser. Use two or three times a week in the evening for best results. Never use more than once a day. You should only use it once day and in the evening. Do not use on broken skin, eczema, active breakouts, psoriasis, rosacea, extremely sensitive skin or on raised moles/warts.
Kit includes; Reuasble Skinrölla handle, reusable head (either 0.2mm or 0.3mm) supplied in protective cleansing bath, 2 x 15ml Cleaning Solution and 100ml Sanitising Spray.
To clean the Skinrölla:
Sanitise after each application:
1. Rinse in cold boiled water
2. Spray the roller head three times with the Skinrölla Sanitising Spray
3. Leave to dry in air, then store in the protective cleaning bath and replace cover lid
Deep clean every five applications:
1. Place the roller head in the protective cleaning bath and pour the Skinrölla Cleaning Solution to the arrow tip.
2. Fill the protective cleaning bath with cold boiled water until all needles are covered, place on cap securely and gently shake for five seconds.
3. Leave to soak for twenty minutes.
4. Remove the roller head and gently scrub with a toothbrush as required to remove dirt and grease. Rinse both the protective cleaning bath and roller head with cold boiled water.
5. Follow sanitising protocol before storing