Shop Resource Centre Our Blog Effortless Clinic 01925 730343

5 Questions About Fillerina – Answered!

5questionsfillerina

With the popularity of this innovative at-home anti-aging treatment taking the UK by storm, we decided to answer five of the most commonly asked questions about Fillerina…

Question 1: For the best results, what areas of the face should I apply the Filler Treatment?

The Fillerina Filler Treatment should be applied to any areas of the face and neck where the skin has started to crease or lose volume for example, around the eyes and mouth, across the forehead and on the cheekbones. You can also use the Filler Treatment on the lips, to fill in any lines and plump up an ageing pout.

Question 2: The Filler Treatment only lasts for two weeks, what should I do after this time?

The Filler Treatment is an intensive two-week course designed to give skin the optimum amount of Hyaluronic Acid and peptides so that it responds quickly and the results last for a generous period of time. Once the fortnight is over you can maintain the results by drinking plenty of water and applying a combination of hydrating serums and moisturisers to the skin daily. You can do this with any of the other products in the Fillerina range or, if you prefer, keep using the ones already in your routine.

Question 3: I’ve never used Fillerina before but can I just skip to Grade 3 of the Filler Treatment?

You can if you like but if your skin is only showing the initial signs of ageing, it isn’t going to respond better by using a Grade 3 over a Grade 1 treatment. If your skin is very wrinkled, dehydrated and severely lacking in volume then Grade 3 is probably the right choice for you but don’t think skipping ahead when you don’t need to will somehow increase the positive effects on your skin; it will respond just as effectively with a Grade 1 treatment.

Question 4: I don’t have dry skin, can I still use Fillerina products?

Although predominantly an anti-aging skin care range, their products can be used by all skin types, ethnicities and ages. Even oily and sensitive skin types can enjoy the benefits provided by the Filler Treatment but if you are still concerned, always test the product on a small area of the face and wait to see if any reaction occurs. If it does, you will know that the product isn’t quite right for your skin.

Question 5: How quickly can I expect to see results with the Filler Treatment?

According to Fillerina research, some people can see results after a few hours or a couple of days, especially when used on the lips. The skin in this area of the face tends to respond the quickest with other areas, such as around the eyes and on the cheeks, taking a little longer to show visible changes. Usually after a few days the skin has started to smooth out, looking plumper and feeling firmer. After using the Filler Treatment for the recommended 14 days you should notice an increase in the overall volume of the skin in the areas where it was applied and a significant decrease in the severity of facial wrinkles.

You can shop the entire Fillerina range here.

Looking to Buy?

76 comments

1. Jakki says:

Can I use fillers a when pregnant?

Hi Jakki,
      If you are referring to injectable fillers then we wouldn’t recommend undergoing any unnecessary procedures during pregnancy but would always recommend that you speak to a doctor for further advice.

Hope that helps!
      Do let us know if you would like any more advice.

2. Omaida Milliron says:

I’m 67 years old but have very little wrinkles. Because of my age, should I use 1, 2 or 3 of Fillerima?

Hi Omaida,
      Taking into account your age and the fact that you don’t have very deep wrinkles, Grade 2 would probably be a good starting point as it contains a higher concentration of ingredients than Grade 1 which older skin could benefit from. However, there aren’t really any concrete rules regarding which Grade to use so if you wanted to start with Grade 1 instead that would still give you results.

Hope that helps!
      Do let us know if you would like more advice regarding Fillerina.

• Disgi says:

I use a Titanium Derma roller but im am about to start using Fillerina. Can i still use my Derma roller during the 2 weeks while using Fillerina?

Hi,
          Yes, it is fine to use your Dermaroller alongside the Fillerina Filler Treatment.

• Disgi says:

What would be the best way, Derma roller 1st & then apply Fillerina or would it be better to apply the Fillerina 1st?

Hi,
            Yes, you would use the Dermaroller first then you would apply the Filler Treatment onto key areas of the face. You could then follow with an additional serum or moisturiser all over the face.

3. bella says:

hey, the lip treatment how long do the results last?

Hi Bella,
      According to Fillerina, the results of the two-week treatment should last up to three months. After this time, they recommend repeating the treatment to further maintain the results.

Thanks,

4. Claire says:

Can you use this if you’ve had injectable fillers and botox

Hi Claire,
      Yes you can use Fillerina if you have had botox or fillers. It will help to maintain the results and keep the skin hydrated.

Thanks,

5. Molka says:

Hello
    I m using other product for my face after how many hours from the time i applied fillerina can i use the other product or make up ?
    And can i wash my face after how many hours ?

Hi Molka,
      To see the best results from the Fillerina Filler Treatment, apply it after cleansing and drying the skin then wait around 5-10 minutes for the product to sink in before applying your usual serum, moisturiser and SPF.

Thanks,

6. Marie says:

Hello am using Fillerina 4 plus .. I need to know for how long the results will last ?? After two days I saw a big result .

Hi Marie,
      We currently only stock the Fillerina range up to Grade 3, so we couldn’t advise you on Grade 4’s results, unfortunately.
      For further advice on Grade 4, we suggest speaking to the company you purchased it from as they might have more information that could be of help.

Thanks,

7. Vicky says:

Can I use fillerina grade 3 under my eyes?

Hi Vicky,
      You can use Fillerina around the eye area, just don’t go too close to the eye or apply too much as this can overwhelm the skin.

8. Mona says:

I’m 31.So which grade I should use?

Hi Mona,
      The Grade you use will depend entirely on the type and level of facial ageing. Grade 1 is ideal for fine lines and very minimal signs of ageing, Grade 2 is for deeper wrinkles and sagging skin, and Grade 3 is for severe long-term ageing which is more suited to older skins.

9. jennifer cave says:

I use a rx Rentinol every night. How would you reccomend I use these together?

Hi Jennifer,
      Yes you can use Retinol with Fillerina, just apply the Fillerina Treatment first and wait for around five minutes before applying your Retinol product.

10. Ann says:

I have dark circles, and my eyes appear very sunken. Will this plump up the eye area? What number should I use?

Hi Ann,
      The Fillerina Filler Treatment won’t really help brighten dark circles but it can add volume to sunken areas and plump fine lines around the eyes. If you feel like Grade 1 might not be enough then try Grade 2 instead. If this improves the area and you want to try something more concentrated to boost the results then you could certainly move up to Grade 3.

11. Mona Lababidi says:

Can I continue the tratement by the gel for more than 14 days

Hi Mona,
      While there is no harm in using the Filler Treatment for longer than the recommended 14 days, it won’t dramatically improve the results. However, to maintain the results in-between treatments, you could use the Day and/or Night Cream instead. It really is personal preference.

• Mona says:

Hi Mona I saw ur questions and I’m very cerious to know if u already used did u really find it works with u ??? I want to try it but I want honest answer from someone already used ,,,, thank you

12. alexandra says:

I’m 51 years old i don’t have many wrinkles but i have face relaxation witch grade should i use?

Hi Alexandra,
      Although Fillerina is best for preventing and softening wrinkles, it can help with combating slack skin so we would suggest opting for Grade 3.

13. Lee chan ham says:

Hi… how if have slightly wrikles at the age 43 years old. Can i use fillerina grade 3?

Hi,
      Yes you can use Fillerina Grade 3 – it will do all the things the other grades do but you will probably see more dramatic results in less time if your wrinkles aren’t that deep.

14. Bashaer says:

I’m 21 years old and I have wrinkles under my eyes since I was 12, which grade should I use? ( I want to use it in my lips and cheek too)

Hi,
      If the fine lines and wrinkles you wish to correct aren’t too deep, then grade 1 should be fine. You can always move up to grade 2 if you feel like you need something more intensive.

15. Lina says:

Hello

I buy by mistake grade 3 special for my under eye area which is looking like lose skin and wrinkles around(expression wrinkles I believe) . I am 38 years old. I can use only in that specific area as I open the box?

Hi Lina,
      Don’t worry about the Grade being too high – it will still work – just use it as you would a lower Grade, in any areas of the face you feel you need extra hydration and plumping.

16. Kim says:

Is there any egg product in this treatment as I am highly allergic to egg?

Hi Kim,
      We’ve checked with Fillerina and they have confirmed that there are no egg products or derivatives in any of their products.

17. Ann says:

I’m 49 and my biggest concern is my neck. Will it help for those necklaces?
    Thanks and regards
    Ann

Hi Ann,
      Yes, the Filler Treatment can be used on the neck to treat wrinkles and uneven texture.

18. Roshelle says:

Hi, does this work for under eye bags? I am
    43….

19. NazAsghar says:

Hi, I am 20 years old and I don’t have any wrinkles but I want to use fillerina just to plump up my checks and also will this product plump up my hollow and sunken eyes? Which grade would be suitable for me? Thank you

Hi,
      We would recommend Grade 1 if it is only very minor signs of ageing you wish to treat. The Filler Treatment is ideal for the cheeks and can help minimise the appearance of hollowness under the eyes.

20. Prinjiya Dhungel says:

Hi,
    For how long does the results of fillerina last? I am 23 years old and want to plump up my cheekbone.
    Thank you.

Hi Prinjiya,
      Usually, the results of the Fillerina Filler Treatment last for around three months but to help keep the skin plump in between treatments, we would suggest also using the Fillerina Day Cream.

21. Sara says:

Hi does grade 2 and 3 have the same about of filler the grade 1 has?

Hi Sara,
      The difference in grades refers to the type of Hyaluronic Acid molecule each grade contains. For example, Grade 1 is better for younger skin with only minor wrinkles as it contains more of the larger size Hyaluronic Acid molecule and so plumps the skin at the surface. Grade 3 contains more of the smaller size Hyaluronic Acid molecules which penetrate down to the lower layers, taking care of deeper wrinkles, which is why it works better for more mature skin.

22. Catherine says:

Is it just temporary like costmetics to give visual effect or is it have skin care effect that could really “reconstruct” my skin like it days? And how?

HI Catharine,
      The result of using Fillerina for two weeks straight is smoother, less wrinkled skin. However, these improvements only last for up to three months which is when you need to repeat the treatment in order to maintain the results.

23. Vivian says:

Can i use fillerina during pregnancy?

Hi Vivian,
      Yes, Fillerina is safe to use while pregnant but if you are unsure, we would always recommend speaking to your doctor first.

24. Lisa says:

Can you help me with fillerina breast volume? Which grade should i use? I only need to increase volume. No need to firm
    Im 30 with cup B. Can i use the cream alone or with the gel

Hi Lisa,
      We don’t currently stock the Breast Volume from Fillerina, so we would be unable to advise you on how to use it.

25. Sarah says:

Hello,

Can I use fillerina on top of real injected lip fillers?

Thanks

Hi Sarah,
      Yes, it should be fine to use any of the Fillerina products after/on top of lip fillers.

26. Heather Stanton says:

I have alot of product left after the two week period, do i keep and use again after 3 months or can do it earlier? I am 72 and have #3

Hi Heather,
      In this instance, we would recommend you carry on using this product until it has all gone as it would be a shame to waste it. As it is designed as a two week treatment, in the future, we would say to maybe increase how much you are applying as it is designed to be used generously for a short period of time.

27. Jowee says:

Do the facial fillers work on the lips also?

28. Jowee says:

I can only afford one treatment at this time
    Can I use the facial treatment on my lips also?
    And if I use the facial treatment under my eyes, will it increase the bags I already have? Or help smooth them out?

Hi,
      Yes, the Filler Treatment can be used on the lips. Using the product under the eyes shouldn’t increase puffiness, it should help create a smoother and more hydrated eye area.

Thanks,

29. Hiam hawa says:

Hi i am 37 years old , i am not use any grade of fillerina yet , which grade must be use in that old ? I have some line in forehead and arround the lips and my cheekface appear like fatigue , what can i do ?

Hi,
      As you haven’t used the Filler Treatment before and you only have minimal wrinkles, we would recommend the Grade 1 to start with.

Thanks,

30. anna says:

Can fillerina be used on eyelid and browas well and corners of outer eye?

Hi Anna,
      The Fillerina Filler Treatment can be used around the eyes, although we would recommend that you pat any excess gel onto the lids instead of directly applying the product there.

31. anna says:

Hi thanks for your answer….now i bought grade 2 …applied the filler. When I went to put the cream part on the black part of the moisturizer syringe just fell off.
    Im worried now that the product may be tainted what should I do? The package was new I just purchased it and was super careful. Also I can taste ot on my lips.

32. Bridgette says:

Hi, I am 49 years old. I have many of the effects of an x-smoker (even though I quit). Some areas like forehead, between eyes and side of mouth have some deep wrinkles. Some other areas are not so bad. I was thinking of using grade 3. It is ok to use grade 3 on some areas that are probably a grade 2.

Thanks,
    B

Hi Bridgette,
      If you think Grade 3 would suit your skin best, it is fine to use it on any areas you want to treat even if some areas are more problematic than others.

33. Kristina Man says:

Once open the product need to be atore inthe fridge or can be leave room temperature? Thank you

Hi Kristina,
      To our knowledge, the Filler Treatment does not need to be kept in the fridge. It is fine at room temperature, just keep it out of direct sunlight like with most skin care.

34. Jackie says:

How do I take care of the applicators between treatments each night. Also do 8 full up the application chamber for each treatment ? Do I rinse the whole applicators after each use?

Hi Jackie,
      We would recommend lightly rinsing and drying the applicator tips after each use and yes, fill up the syringe chamber each time you use the product.

35. Mary Ann Gutierez says:

Hi I’m using fillerina breast filler grade 2 and use it for 2 nights now.how often in a day should I use it within 14 days? Can I apply it twice in a day morning and night or once only per day for 14 days. Hoping for your feedback.thank u

Hi Mary Ann,
      We don’t currently stock the Fillerina Breast Volume so we would be unable to advise you on its usage. Please try the Fillerina website for more information.

Effortless Skin

36. Hello, I really impress from your article. It’s very helpful and informative content and I really follow this tips very soon.